Monday 2 April 2012

Stop Talk Rubbish.



Bismillah arRahman arRaheem



Sometimes we talk but we don't mean it.
Always we speak and we forget it.


Well yeah I know. It's my fault. There's no one to be blamed.


I intended to become better, I made my resolution.


I said that I will definitely try harder, that nothing will distract me from my goal.
I planned and arranged and find some motivation.


But then, in the end, I did nothing. My effort stayed the same.
So don't expect something spectacular happens.


"To will is to select a goal, determine a course of action that will bring one to that goal, and then hold to that action till the goal is reached. The key is action."


 Now there's no turning back. I will never regret.


It's just that i don't know how to face them whom i love. I talk so much about how I will change, how I will try this and that. Yet the result shows it was a rubbish talk.


Oh God. I don't think my words are worth a thing anymore.


i should just talk less and try, yeah, i will try, moving forward silently.



Being optimist and being over-confident is just two different thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment